Corkscrew Collector 9.0
The Corkscrew Collectors’ Database
EASY TO USE
* Tailor made for corkscrew collectors
* Standard Category codes and definitions for easy referencing
* Collection Index and search utilities make finding pieces a breeze
* Easy to use on-line help files
* Help available from other corkscrew collectors
* Complete record for yourself, insurance and/or estate purposes
* Tracks prices for your collection and “want list”. Plenty of room to enter qualifying comments (i.e. condition, variations, exceptions, etc.) and trend perspectives
* Saves time – no more lost screws – no more tags – no more searching for the same info over and over
* Track your investment – Total Value & Total Cost
* Allows you to exchange info (i.e. pricing) with other collectors with an easy to use Import/Export function
* Complete record with lots of space for comments
* Stores and zoom in and out of pictures of individual corkscrews
* Selected Summaries for individual requirements
* Auction/Sale form to record pricing histories
* Pricing Summary to establish trends
* Collection Summary report for quick hard copy reference
* Not in Collection Summary report for “Want List”
* Sold/Trade Summary for history
* Auction and Pricing Summaries
* Report generator for refining selected reports
* PDF file for your Tablet or laptop of selected pieces from your collection
* Built-in file utilities for backing-up collection data
* Generate standard reports (such as Catalog Listing or collection summary), or customize reports by entering specific criteria and/or sort orders
* Keep track of dealer, vendor and collector addresses, as well as web site links
* Import standard corkscrew data from SCReWBase (this program is sold as a “Bundle” with SCReWBase and is updated regularly)
* Edit standard lists, such as status, manufacturer and quality, to provide options relevant to your collection.
THE USERS’ GUIDE
Full and detailed instructions come with the CD that show much detail of how much use this software can be put in your own collecting hobby. Click on this linkand it will take you to the Users’ Guide.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There is a good list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is at the end of the Users’ Guide.
Corkscrew Collector 9.0 ships with a complete user manual, and includes unlimited technical support for registered users.
System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8 – Click Here to purchase the software. Please note that CC9 is not available without SB8 you must buy the “Bundle”.